Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga. It is ". . .all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"
Okay, I have been meaning to add these pictures since last weekend, but I am still counting them this week!
From the library:
- Sewing For Plus Sizes: Creating Clothes That Fit and Flatter by Barbara Deckert
- How to Use, Adapt, and Design Sewing Patterns by Lee Hollon
- How to Draft Basic Patterns by Lee Gross (not pictured)
- Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
- Partials by Dan Wells
- The Complete Works of Edgar Alan Poe by Edgar Alan Poe
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence by Nancy Zieman
- The Complete Photo Guide to Perfect Fitting by Sarah Veblen
- Patternmaking For a Perfect Fit by Steffani Lincecum
- Dying Bites by D.D. Barrant
- Plague Town by Dana Fredsti
- Gerald's Game by Stephen King
- Bag of Bones by Stephen King
After my huge haul, I doubt there will be any new books anytime soon!! Well, that's it for me. What books did you get?