What Reviews Include:
- Cover art
- Author & publication date
- Pages (based on book format)
- Genre details
- Opening lines
- Book summary, usually from the jacket copy or Goodreads
- My personal thoughts
- A skull rating
- A review posted on Goodreads and Amazon
- Urban fantasy/Paranormal
- Young adult
- Paranormal romance
- Some erotica (I tend to be pretty selective)
- General fiction (I tend to be pretty selective)
Formats:Hard copy. I do not own an e-reader and will not read a document/pdf on my computer.
When Submitting a Request:
- Give me a week to respond to your request. If you haven't heard from me, please send another request.
- E-mail subject line should read: Review Request BOOK TITLE
- Info about the book/book summary
- Author website
- Author Twitter
- Amazon book listing
- Any relevant links
- I will NOT review books that have not been professionally edited.
After a Book Has Been ACCEPTED:
- I may not get to your book right away. If you have a specific time frame, we can discuss it.
- Be prepared for an author interview or guest post.
- Just because the book has been accepted for a review does not mean that I will finish reading the book or post a review. It has happened once due to horrible editing. While I do not intend this to happen, I need to state it.