Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Top Ten Words/Topics That Will Make Me Pick Up or Buy A Book!
- My favorite authors - Unless they really, really screw up (*ahem* Laurel K. Hamilton), I will always buy books by my fav authors ♥
- ZOMBIES - Ever since I watched the original Night of the Living Dead with my dad when I was under ten, zombies have always had me hooked!
- Serial killers - It's a weird, fucked up fascination, but most serial killer fiction is my guilty pleasure.
- Medieval historical fiction - You throw Norse sagas, medieval literature, history, etc. at me, and you will have me eating out of your hand! Hey, I wanted advanced degrees in medieval lit, specifically Norse sagas ;)
- Awesome covers - You know how you were always told never to judge a book by it's cover? Well, I do all the time!
- Dystopian/apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic - Not sure why these books appeal to me, but they do.
- Werewolves - I love wolves! Need more be said?
- Good, freaky horror/ghost story - Again, this is my dad's fault ;)
- Kick ass graphic novel/superheroes - Sucker for good art, awesome stories, and superheroes kicking ass!
- ZOMBIES - HeeHee