I woke up this morning to find that the lovely Lucy at The Secret Life of Books had nominated for the versatile blogger award! Thanks so much, Lucy! It has really made my day!
That being said, I now have to fulfill two requirements for the award: Write seven random facts about myself and nominate five other bloggers for the award. Hmm, why are these always so hard?
- I just got an iPod Touch this weekend, and I constantly feel like I am cheating on my BlackBerry! I wouldn't let my hubby set up the e-mail program on it, because I felt bad for my damn phone!
- One of my guilty pleasures is collecting scantily clad female anime figures. To save myself a little, I do have some awesome guys on my shelves, too ^___^
- I have seen every single episode of Full House.
- I absolutely hate messy houses, but I despite cleaning.
- My current guilty pleasure is Karl Urban as Black Hat in Priest. My bff and I spend an inordinate amount of time texting about him. She likes to send me picture messages of him throughout the day.
- I have been known to spend hours texting the a fore mentioned bff quotes from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.
- When I was still in college, I had serious plans about pursuing graduate degrees in Medieval Studies. We even spent student loan money to travel to NYC over Spring Break to visit Fordham. Needless to say, once I finally finished my bachelor's, I just wanted to be done. Well, that and no money ^_~
- Silvia over at Darkest Sins
- Ninja Girl Reads
- Bekka at Pretty Deadly Reviews
- Bex at Kindle Fever
- Sarah at I'm Loving Books